On 9 March 2012, the Minister for Public Transport announced the release of the Rowville Rail Study Stage 1 Draft report.
The draft report is a culmination of a series of investigations by the study team and will provide the most comprehensive understanding and in-depth analysis ever undertaken into building a rail line to Rowville.
The Rowville Rail Study Stage 1 Draft Report is available here. A 4 page executive summary is also available.
A feedback form is available for printing here and/ or you can provide feedback via:
- mail – PO Box 312, Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 8009
- email (email@example.com)
Alternatively, a copy of the Draft Study Report and feedback forms will be available at:
- City of Monash Civic Centre, 293 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley
- City of Knox Civic Centre, 511 Burwood Highway, Wartirna South
- Rowville Customer Service, Shop 32A, Stud Park Shopping Centre
- Monash University (Clayton Campus) Matheson Library
Public feedback on the Draft Report will be received up until COB Friday 27 April 2012.